Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jay's Entry: Manage your finances to get ready for your first real estate deal!

Here's an entry from Jay Castillo:

What broke the camel’s back

I continued on my quest to learn more about personal finance and stumbled upon the “How To Become Truly Rich” Seminar by Bo Sanchez which I attended last July 21, 2007. This seminar really helped establish a solid foundation inside me when it came to managing my finances and it also helped correct myths about money which I erroneously believed in at that time.

From that point onwards, I believed that there was nothing wrong with striving to become rich if the ultimate purpose is to use it to help others. This somehow completed the pieces of the puzzle and suddenly I felt a heavy burden got lifted from me.

Click here to read the entire article

No comments:

Post a Comment