Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Richardson's Entry: Create Money Machines

Here's an entry from Richardson Chan:

One fine day not so long ago at work, my friend Fina and I were talking about how we've been doing, financially speaking, especially during the times when the economy was down, when she introduced me to the works of Brother Bo Sanchez. The curious little boy that I am, I googled him up, subscribed to his daily newsletter, checked out the Truly Rich Club, and read some of his free e-books. Months later, I, along with my fiancé, was able to attend Brother Bo's "How to be Truly Rich" seminar, in which, we also bought his latest best seller "Choose to be Wealthy".

What I particularly liked about "Choose to be Wealthy" was the power talk CD that came along with it. The talk was entitled "Create Money Machines". I'd like to share my reflections about "Create Money Machines" and hopefully, this entry wins me three tickets to the next "How to be Truly Rich" seminar on November 13th so I could bring along two of my friends. =)

1 comment:

  1. Bro Richardson, are you the richardson that I know in the forum :) keep it up bro kudos!!

    ReplyDelete