Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Modesto's Entry: INVEST IN YOUR FINANCIAL EDUCATION

Here's an entry from Modesto v. Genese Jr:

Today I would like to share to you another thing that you can do with your savings. Aside from using your saving in acquiring assets that can create for you a passive income, you can also use your savings by investing into your financial education.

Why financial education?

Before I answer that question, let me tell you about an ebook by Bro. Bo Sanchez entitled “My Maids Invest in the Stock Market”. Though I am already investing in the stock market, I found this ebook so inspiring because even Bo’s house maids were able to invest in the stock market. You might ask, how is it possible for a house maid be able to invest in the stock market? Who thought them about the stock market?

My friend, that’s the financial education I am talking about. Those house maids invested in their financial education. They were thought to set aside a portion of their monthly income and they invest that money into the stock market. Since they are working for Bro. Bo Sanchez, as a house helper, they are receiving personal coaching from him during their weekly meeting.

Click here to read the full article

No comments:

Post a Comment