Saturday, October 23, 2010

Michael's Entry: Story of Sylvester Stallone and Some frustrating moments for me

Here's an excerpt from the entry from Michael Dumlao:

Last week is I admit a frustrating week for me. I promised to finish a product to sell last March 31. I said that I will finished creating a product. Well, I finished it and I just can't convert it to a pdf file from PowerPoint. The file was corrupted, ouch! It was supposedly a 900+ pages e-book about how I change my mind-sets to an entrepreneurial one although your still an employee. I update that e-book even after work, so for so many tiring days, I ended up in this.

So what I do I just go to Shopping Mall in Batangas. My province is in Laguna but it is I think the largest mall which is also nearest to my province in Laguna which has large Bookstores.

I buy a book entitled "Choose To Be Wealthy" by Bo Sanchez. I'm supposed to borrow this from a friend at work but I can't help it so instead I buy one. It's about the 8 Habits of the Happy Millionaire. I want to be rich but with a purpose, so someday I can have time to things that really matters to me like being with my family and friends.

Click here to read the entire post

No comments:

Post a Comment