Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trish's Entry: Create the Life you want

Here's an entry from Trish Lopez:

What you focus on grows...

Your thoughts creates things...

God gave us the power to create the life we were meant to live...

These were the astounding words that gave me hope and encouragement when I read Bo Sanchez's book "8 Secrets of the Truly Rich." It was my husband who bought this book when he saw it from his boss, probably out of curiosity because, of course, he wanted to know the secrets of the rich. Well, who wouldn't be interested to know those secrets?

I consider it a blessing from the Lord that I was able to get a hold of this book because it somehow woke me up from the wrong mindset I had. I've been through a lot of stressful and discouraging events at home and back when I was still working, so somehow all the negative vibes and emotions just piled up. I began to focus on the negative things that are happening not realizing that the more I focus on those things, the more I attract them. Reading this book was really an eye opener for me and freed me of my ignorance.


This book also taught me to dream again - to not give up on my dreams and that it is still not too late to dream. I admit of being impatient and of being easily discouraged. When I don't see results ASAP, I just give up. But learning from this book that writing and reading your dreams everyday and focusing on them helps in achieving all your goals.

Click here to read the articles

No comments:

Post a Comment