Friday, October 22, 2010

Rommela's Entry: Financial Articles and Books by Bo Sanchez Reviews

Here's an excerpt from Rommela Untalan's entry:

Reading Bo Sanchez books are very inspiring for me, may it be about God or finance. It literally helps me go through business, inspires me to go to business, and gain more ideas on business as written by Bo Sanchez.

I have read most of his books the Tagalog version of the 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich and Choose to be Wealthy.

Just recently, I read Choose to be Wealthy and my favorite parts are: 10 Principles in Starting a Business particularlyFind something you're passionate about, Be a Marketing expert and Be a Relationship expert.

How to Change Your Non-Conscious Beliefs. Until now, this is an exercise for me. Not until I achieve what I want will I stop in doing this exercise for myself. I think the key here is to do and do things, act and act, so that your conciousness will increase in terms of riches.

Click here to read the entire post

No comments:

Post a Comment