Friday, October 29, 2010

Jessie's Entry: Guiding Hand

Here's an entry from Jessie Tayaban:

"I read Bro. Bo's several books dealing on this subject matter. The principles were clearly put and the ideas are straightforward. I tried applying them. However, it seems that I share the same attitude with that of the disciples. Just go to the sea, cast the nets and hope for a catch.

Several years ago I enrolled in a driving school. The part of the course I enjoyed most was the time when I was already behind the wheels applying the theories I learned in class with the instructor on my side gauging, evaluating and correcting the way I handled the car and the road conditions. After I graduated from the course, I drive not only with ease and confidence but always on cruise control. On my financial journey I need a master to show me the steps, evaluate my actions or performance and give recommendations to help me remain within the charted course until such time when I can simply put my financial portfolio on cruise control. This is the very reason why my wife and I wanted to be part of the mentoring of Bro. Bo Sanchez through the Truly Rich Club. Bro. Bo has the experience, knowledge and strong spiritual guidance system to steer us towards the direction, not only of riches, but wealth as well."

Click here to read the full article

No comments:

Post a Comment