Saturday, October 2, 2010

Want to Attend "how To Be Truly Rich" Seminar for FREE?

Mechanics for Free Truly Rich Seminar




Have you read any of these books?
Choose to be Wealthy?
8 Secrets of Truly Rich

Have you read any of my financial articles?
Do you have a blog?

If your answers are all YES then keep scrolling down!

Get a chance to join my upcoming "How To Be Truly Rich Seminar" on November 13

FOR FREE!

Yes, I am not kidding!
I am giving away 3 FREE Seats!

Here's how you can join:

  • You should have an existing blog site (facebook or multiply doesnt count)
  • Write a blog post / a reflection about something that struck you most or something that you have experienced after reading any of my financial articles or books (Choose to be wealthy / 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich)
  • Make sure to use any of the following as links / html
  • Truly Rich Club
  • Bo Sanchez
  • After publishing, fill out this form >> http://bit.ly/TRSeminar
  • Only one (1) entry per person is allowed
Winners will be announced on November 5th. Winners will be notified via email

DO YOU WANT TO GAIN FINANCIAL WEALTH AND SPIRITUAL ABUNDANCE AT THE SAME TIME?

CHECK OUT TRULY RICH CLUB NOW >> Click here

Don·t have a blogbutyoustill want to attend the Howto Be Truly Rich Seminar?

TRULY RICH SEMINAR WILL BE ON NOVEMBER 13, SATURDAY 8:30 AM ² 12Noon
VENUE: LOURDES SCHOOL OF MANDALUYONG
Fee: Php 497.00 Per person

If interested, email: beaconlightevents+seminar@gmail.com

Questions about the contest? Email Ella at bosanchezfacebook@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Bro Bo for the contest. I hope others will join. There is a section in the Kerygma forum about stock investing I hope others will be drawn to it and learn more about stock investing in the Philippines who hope to share the knowledge of stock investment specially to young Pinoys out there.

    I hope you don't mind Bro. Bo. my blog is www.investinginphilippines.blogspot.com I hope others will share their financial story success and may others learn form it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I was just planning on writing a blog about a recent experience on my journey towards financial freedom...This is a great bonus from above! Thanks, Bro. Bo! God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice offer, but I haven't read that two books of yours, I only read your ebook "My maids invested in the stock market" can I write a blog about that?
    Thanks in advance and God bless....

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jon - Yes you may. Just make sure to put in the HTML link. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bo, can I join to try to win a free seat which I will also give away to one of my readers at http://www.foreclosurephilippines.com? I already attended the "How To Be Truly Rich Seminar" last 2007 and I want others to experience this life changing seminar. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bro. Bo's Truly Rich Club inspired me to influence other Pinoy to gain financial literacy through my blog, Pinoy Stock Market Investor and Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete