Monday, October 18, 2010

Kristina's Entry: Because God Wants Me To Share My Success Story

Here's an except from Kristina Godinez blog:

I also joined several online learning groups, most of them run by Bo Sanchez like the Truly Rich Club, and then a few international online trainings like the Challenge, Stephen Pierce and other mentors that offered their services for little or no fee.

I’ve read so many books – those that come to mind are books and written by Bo Sanchez eBooks (in order, from memory: 1. Thank God He’s Boss 2. How to Make Your Life Beautiful 3. Your Past Does Not Define Your Future 4. How to Turn Thoughts Into Things 5. How to Know If Your Dreams Are God’s Dreams, etc.

I also read the Purpose Driven Life, which was both eye opening and mind boggling. Seriously, it helped turn my life around. Now I’m constantly seeking my purpose and each day is a revelation for which I am grateful.

I read the first and last part of the autobiography of St. Therese of the Child Jesus and it was very enlightening. For some reason, I have this tendency to be impatient when reading. I either count pages til I get to the end or scan and choose the best parts. At times I skip to the end just to know how it all wraps up. I know. Cheating! lol. That's what makes reading fun for me. The variety. No one tells me how to read my books and I love that!


No comments:

Post a Comment