Monday, November 1, 2010

Liza's Entry: Making Money and Dreams

Here's an entry from Lourdeliza Badion:

Syempre pa gusto ko rin magka-pera at yumaman.

I want to be rich, who doesn't, right?

Wouldn't you pick-up all those books on "how to be a millionaire", "how to be rich in an instant", "how to meet a rich partner in life", etc.

Well, I'm fond of going to the bookstore to be with books, to look at them, go over the covers and flip the pages of the ones with interesting titles and authors.

What do you know, I came across a bookshelf dedicated to books written by Bo Sanchez. I know the guy because of his reader-friendly books. I buy his books and a couple are still to be read.

I went to the shelf and picked-up the gold-covered book "8 Secrets of the Truly Rich". Why not? I like the gold cover, the words "Secret" and "Rich" and I love the author, hmmmmm. Okay, buy . . . buy. "I like, I buy, heheh."

To my astonishment, I read the book cover-to-cover in a day and with comprehension, mind you. Also to my repeat astonishment, I was able to apply the easy-to-follow, easy-to-understand, easy-to-recall tips in the book. If you forget anything, it is quick to go back to reading the portions of the book.

What is it that struck me?

Click here to read the entire post

No comments:

Post a Comment